Monumento

auto-translate 金金谷遗址靖佑神社元华寺(1618)从四月卡奈村到激酶村(上川神...

kawa_sanpo

2017/10/01

Tags: 1624 1682 1681 1703 坂城町教育委員会 1618 1754 真田幸道 1767 長野県 坂城町

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Kinjinya ruins Yosuwa shrine Yuanwa shrine (1618) From April Kanai village to Kinasegura village (excluding Kamikuma Senchiyanagi Uchikawa village) The 14th east side of the Chikumagawa River became the shogunate territory and was called Sakagi Goshiki. A bamboo shop was set up in Saka Kimura and politics by a substitute officer was held here. From the first year of Kanji (1624) it becomes Itakura territory from Echigo Matsudaira Tenri 2nd year (1682). This era was called the Sakaki clan and the clan area &39;s hanjo government was placed in this place. Genroku sixteen years (1703) Mr. Itakura in April moved to Fukushima and became the territory of the shogunate again. In the fourth calendar year (1754), Jinya moved to Nakano and Sakaki Goshiki was entrusted to Nakano. Until 1999, it survived as a business trip shop, but it was abolished after that. Initially it was borrowed a private house, but it was newly built in the era of keeping Komichi Masuda, the lord of Matsushiro lord, the first year of Tenma (1681). This building burned down a large fire in Yoko 4 (1767) Yokocho. Although it is not keeping the aspect of the shinya now, the stone wall on the east side and the ruins of the Inari shrine on Ishigaki and former name Jinya Road are the remains of that time. March, Heisei 7, Sakajo Town Board of Education

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 金金谷遗址靖佑神社元华寺(1618)从四月卡奈村到激酶村(上川神戸県内川村除外)川川川东十四号成为幕府的领土,被称为坂下七雄。竹村在木村村成立了一家竹子店,政治人物被替补人员在这里举行。从汉字的第一年(1624年)开始,第二年(1682年)就成为松本E a E becomes becomes的地方。这个时代被称为坂本氏族,氏族地区的氏族政府被放置在这个地方。 Genroku十六年(1703年)四月初的Itakura先生搬到福岛,再次成为幕府的领土。在第四个日历年(1754年),金雅搬到了中野,坂田坂井被委托给中野。直到1999年,它作为商务旅行店幸存下来,但之后被废除了。最初是借了一个私人房屋,但是它是在建立在保持松下龙阁下的第一年(1681年)的松下正雄的时代新建的。这个建筑在Yoko 4(1767)Yokocho烧毁了大火。虽然现在没有保持鑫雅的方面,东面的石墙和石垣和前名金亚路的伊那里神社的遗迹是当时的遗体。平成7年3月坂町教育委员会

坂木陣屋跡

元和四年(1618)四月金井村から杭瀬下村まで(上徳間千本柳内川村を除く)の千曲川東側十四ヶ村が幕府直轄領となり坂木五千石と称された。坂木村に陣屋が置かれ代官による政治がここで行なわれた。
寛永元年(1624)からは越後松平領天和二年(1682)よりは板倉領となる。
この時代は坂木藩と呼ばれ此の場所に五万石の藩庁が置かれた。
元禄十六年(1703)四月板倉氏は福島へ移封となり再び幕府直轄領となった。宝暦四年(1754)には陣屋は中野へ移り坂木五千石は中野預りとなった。同九年までは出張陣屋として存続したがそれ以後廃されるにいたった。初めは民家を借用したものであったが天和元年(1681)松代藩主真田幸道 の預かり時代に新築された。この建物は明和四年(1767)横町の大火の折焼失した。
現在陣屋の面影をとどめていないがこの東側の石垣と石垣上の稲荷社跡および旧称陣屋道が当時の遺構である。
平成七年三月
坂城町教育委員会

Texts

tenma
2017-10-12 11:29 (419)
tenma

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 和算 北国街道 村上義清 auto-translate 鉄道 39 日本刀 長野県 坂城町
vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 参勤交代 本陣 宿場 有形文化財 加賀藩 北国街道 長野県 坂城町
vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 明治天皇 本陣 御巡幸 北国街道 長野県 坂城町
vision (2018/06/12)
Tags: 北国街道 坂木宿 長野県 坂城町