auto-translate 松树绿树成荫的绿树成荫的公园Kasatoritoge(长野县天然...



Tags: 中山道 一里塚 芦田宿 岩間忠助 仙石越前守秀久 土屋右京野左衛門 長野県 立科町

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Namiki Park Pine trees of Kasatori Pass (Nagano prefecture natural monument S49.1.17) Kaori Pass is also called Yanase Pass. One of the modern five roads, Nakasendo was an important road connecting Kyoto and Edo. The Tokugawa shogunate planted pine and cedar etc. along the highway. From the point 1 km west of Ashida inn to Kasatori Pass, there are pine trees for about 2 km. Akamatsu, the total number of 73 (as of the year of 2008), has passed 150 to 300 years ago, and its scenery is a splendid one that will retrace Nakasendo on the way back. In Okachi Town, the former Nakasendo area around the pine trees is parked and striving for protection. History of Kasatori Pass Matsuki Namiki 1597 (Keicho 2) Ashida Yodo Station - Komoro Castle Sengoku Echizen Mamoru Hidehisa ordered Tadanosuke Iwama and Tsuchiya Right Kyono Yanmen to take the station of Ashido inn. The wooden bill of the wish sentence which both names who received this life prayed for the fulfillment to Tateshina Shrine existed. 1602 (Keicho 7) Five road highway maintenance - In Kei 6 (1601), we decided the horse riding first in Tokaido, and the other four roads were improved from the following seven years. From this time, we began planting pine and cedar trees by setting the milestones and measuring the passersby&39;s flight (sunshade, windproof, rainproof etc.) to the roadside line. Hundreds were subordinated from the Komoro clan to Ashida inn, and were planted from the west side of Ashida lodging to the pass by villagers in the vicinity (current Rikkate Town). This is the beginning of Kasatori Pass Matsuki Namiki. It has been protected heavily by the inland and nearby villagers for a long time since then. In 1716 (Kyoto Yuan) we revise Nakasendo. There is Chaya Komatsuya at Kasato Pass around 1757 (Honolulu 7) and deal with rice cake. (Sankokuichi&39;s rice cake) 1861 (Fumihisa Fumihisa) Princess "Wakamiya" Passing down the pine trees down to Edo. 1924 (Taisho 13) Nagano Prefecture, to investigate pine trees. At this time, 229 pine trees have been confirmed. It is designated as a cultural property of the town in 1967 (Showa 42). 1974 (Showa 49) It is designated as Nagano Prefecture natural monument. 1985 (Showa 60) "The meeting to protect pine trees" is formed in the town. Protection and conservation activities are being carried out by the government, residents and people. 1993 (Heisei 5) Matsu lined tree park completed.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 松树绿树成荫的绿树成荫的公园Kasatoritoge(长野县天然纪念物S49.1.17)Kasatoritoge也被称为雁Totoge。一个早期的现代五街道中山道的是连接京都和江户重要的道路。德川幕府被允许种植,如松树和雪松公路沿线。有松树绿树成荫了Kasatoritoge从芦田店西边1公里点过筛约2公里。 73目前(2008年至今)比那些通过两个150年300年以上的具有传递总数的老赤松,景观是一个惊人的对我隐瞒中山道往日。在蓼科町致力于保护旧中山道公园周围的松树。历史1597年Kasatoritoge松树(1597)芦田Yadoritsu站过小诸主战国越前秀久守的,奉命站在站芦田店在忠介岩间和土屋权左卫门京野。佛教祈祷Kifuda是谁收到这样的生活两个人是为实现到蓼神社祈祷了下来。 1602年每年超过1601(1602)五,高速公路的改进,首先从建立纯麻在东海未来的七年开发的其他Yotsukaidou。大约在这个时候,他开始种植松树和雪松来衡量里程碑的安装和公路肌肉(雨篷,防风,防雨等)航班的路人。芦田从家族小诸的客栈几百被标邻近村民已经种植了山口由芦田酒店西由(现为蓼科镇)。这是Kasatoritoge松树的开始。自那时以来,由长岗站和附近的村民至今被重兵保护。修改1716(Toruhomoto)中山道。有茶屋小松围绕1757 Kasatoritoge(宝历7),戏份的Chikaramochi。 (Sangokuichi的Chikaramochi)1861(Fumihisa源)公主“Kazunomiya”向下松树绿树成荫的街道上江户。 1924(1924),长野县,调查松树。在这种情况下,229这个松树已被证实。 1967年在(1967)镇文化财产指定。 1974年(昭和49)在长野县天然纪念物被指定。 1985年(昭和60)“基团,以保护林荫松树”在镇形成。行政,由居民一起保护,保存活动正在开展。 1993年(1993年),完成松树绿树成荫的公园。


(長野県天然記念物 S49.1.17)

 笠取峠は雁取峠とも呼ばれる。近世五街道の一つ中山道 は京都と江戸を結ぶ重要道路であった。徳川幕府は街道沿いに松や杉などを植えさせた。芦田宿 の西方1kmの地点から笠取峠にかけ約2㎞にわたり松並木がある。総本数73本(平成20年現在)の老赤松はいずれも150年~300年以上経たもので、その景観は、往時の中山道をしのばせてくれる見事なものである。立科町では松並木周辺の旧中山道を公園化し保護に努めている。

1597年(慶長2)芦田宿立駅ー小諸城主仙石越前守秀久 は、岩間忠助土屋右京野左衛門 に芦田宿の立駅を命じた。この命を受けた両名が蓼科神社にその成就を祈願した願文の木札が現存している。
1602年(慶長7) 五街道整備ー慶長6(1601)年に、まず東海道に伝馬を定め翌7年より他の四街道を整備した。
この頃から、一里塚 の設置や街道筋に通行人の便(日除け、防風、防雨等)を計って松や杉を植えはじめた。芦田宿へ小諸藩から数百本が下付され近隣の村人(現立科町内)により芦田宿西側から峠にかけて植樹された。これが笠取峠松並木の始まりである。これ以後今日までの長い間宿場や近隣の村人により手厚く保護されてきた。
1716年(享保元) 中山道と改める。
1757年(宝暦7)頃 笠取峠に茶屋小松屋あり、力餅を商う。(三国一の力餅)
1861年(文久元) 皇女「和宮」松並木を通り江戸へ下向する。
1924年(大正13) 長野県、松並木を調査する。この時、松229本が確認されている。
1967年(昭和42) 町文化財に指定される。
1985年(昭和60) 町内に「松並木を守る会」が結成される。行政、住民一体で保護、保存活動が行われている。
1993年(平成5) 松並木公園完成する。


2017-06-27 18:12 (804)



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour


kawa_sanpo (2017/06/03)
Tags: 歌川広重 中山道 1601 立科町教育委員会 芦田宿 長窪宿 木曽街道六十九次 長野県 立科町
wawa (2021/03/28)
Tags: 天然記念物 中山道 茶屋 芦田宿 松並木 小松屋 笠取峠 長野県 立科町
wawa (2021/03/28)
Tags: 天然記念物 中山道 芦田宿 松並木 笠取峠 auto-translate 長野県 立科町
kawa_sanpo (2017/06/03)
Tags: 長野県 立科町