Monumento

auto-translate 公园附近历史指南

jishiha

2016/09/30

Tags: 勝海舟 浅野内匠頭 新山荘輔 浅野長矩 東京都 港区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Park near the history guide Books of the Edo period, Park near Hiroshima domain Asano home Eventhough the Asano family, branch premises, residence of the AKO clan Asano Takumi head there in the region. 0/1697 (1697), part of direct, this park land was "hatamoto" houses. The gate became Red Hill ice River town, hikawa, Miyaji and determined part of the Miyoshi clan Asano Homestead trail to 0/1729 (1729).
The history of the land of the celebrated the shogunate. 0/1869 (1868), merged with gate hikawa, hikawa, monk House, hitotsugi town enclave, Red Hill ice River City was born. Acquired this land had become the residence of the new mountain d. 0/1906 (1906), Akasaka-Ku, Tokyo, hikawa asked primary school was established in 0/1908 (1908). However, from the fire building next-door house fire on 0/1929 (1929) moved in the victory sea boat House ruins old hikawa elementary school. 0/1935 (1935) 8/28, the school moved site opened as a park.
Afterwards, 0/1950 (1950) 10/1, Tokyo, transferred by the Minato-ku management.
Akasaka district research branch in the district partnership Division
--- Asano naganori

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 公园附近历史指南

书的江户时代,广岛域浅野家即使浅野家,分公司处所、 居住地等 AKO 氏族朝野 Takumi 头上那里该区域附近的公园。 0/1697年 (1697 年),第一部分的直接,这公园土地是"hatamoto"的房子。 门成为红山冰河镇、 冰川、 宫和三好氏族至 0/1729年朝野家园小径确定的部分 (1729)。 著名的土地的历史幕府。
0/1869年 (1868 年),与门冰川,冰川,和尚房子,合并一寸镇飞地,红山冰河市出生。 获得这片土地已成为新山 d.0/1906年住所 (1906 年),东京赤坂町冰川问小学成立 0/1908 年 (1908 年)。 然而,从火上 0/1929年建筑隔壁房子火灾 (1929 年) 在胜利海上船搬房子遗址旧冰川小学。 0/1935年 (1935) 8/28,学校移动网站开通作为一个公园。 事后,0/1950年 (1950 年) 10/1,东京,由港区管理。
赤坂区研究分支中区伙伴关系司
---
浅野长矩

公園付近沿革案内

 江戸時代前期、この公園付近には広島藩浅野家を本家とする浅野家の本・分家の屋敷があり、赤穂藩浅野内匠頭 の屋敷もこの地域にありました。元禄十年(1697年)にはその一部が幕府旗本の屋敷地となり、この公園の土地も旗本屋敷となりました。享保十四年(1729年)には三次藩浅野家屋敷跡の一部が氷川社の宮地と定められ、その門前が赤坂氷川門前町となりました。その後、幾多の土地の変遷を重ね、幕府を迎えました。
 明治2年(1868年)、氷川門前と氷川社僧屋敷、一ツ木町飛地を合併して赤坂氷川町が誕生しました。明治39年(1906年)、新山荘輔 の邸宅となっていたこの地を赤坂区が買収し、明治41年(1908年)東京市氷川尋常小学校が開校しました。ところが、昭和4年(1929年)に隣家屋火災により校舎類焼したことから、学校は勝海舟 邸跡の旧氷川小学校の地に移転しました。昭和10年(1935年)8月28日、同小学校の移った跡地を公園として開設しました。その後、昭和25年(1950年)10月1日東京都より移管を受け、港区が管理を行っています。
赤坂地区総合支所地区協働推進課
---
浅野長矩

Texts

tenma
2016-10-05 06:56 (499)
tenma

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

gotosheng (2016/09/17)
Tags: 坂 東京都 港区
gotosheng (2016/09/30)
Tags: 坂 東京都 港区
gotosheng (2016/09/17)
Tags: 勝海舟 終焉の地 屋敷跡 東京都 港区
gotosheng (2016/09/30)
Tags: 坂 東京都 港区