auto-translate 门圣地和历史



Tags: 宿場 真言宗 風土記稿 源盛 埼玉県 さいたま市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Gate shrines and historical
Saitama-Shi Midori-Ku, daimon twenty-nine 33
□ Please Engi (history) Daimon-Cho Nikko-onari highway of Edo Japan Bridge starting, in the 4-th, from the middle ages evolved as the Nakamichi Kamakura kaidō road, stood city eight days each month.
Market, Festival statement shooting is about this city, and the approval of the warring States period "Adachi-gun Gate City Festival adult," and can hear the extant open city, and written by per Shugendo praying alright good health and prosperity. We at the shrine has been worshipped as tutelary of daimon-section of the "ancient" fudoki "paper" daimon-Juku "twelve gongen shrine of the village shrine and" the once twelve gongen shrine and went to 6/14/1907 of eight 無格 companies and should be renamed by the enshrined under Noda village tree umbrella shrine of 玄番, shinden, Oaza village Inari's 10 brands.
Considered technolongy Nakao village traces its name comes from Kumano tocoroken'arawa, Motoyama of ascetics was in power (current Midori Nakao) activity was behind the Foundation. Until 0/1872 a temple in Edo period our intendant Kumano Hoko-collection of the Chinese temple of the Shingon sect of Buddhism, was West side approach. 寂shite is the source of the temple the 0/1624 (1624).
Its descendant is Kumano next to our House. ATAGO Shrine precincts, from the founding year of Genroku (1688-1704) and fire in daimon-Juku was the majority of houses are destroyed, enfeoffed the phase measured fire defense of reportedly enshrined within the 円福寺 Hill, who in the God ATAGO.
Due to the 円福寺 Temple in 0/1872, was transferred to the company.
□ our deities and deified
-Tenjin 7's and Kobe fifth fit 12 pillars
□ our holidays -Celebration (9/19)

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 门圣地和历史
埼玉县石 Midori Ku、 大门二十九 33
□ 请工程师 (历史)
大门町日航-onari 公路的江户日本桥开始,在 4 日,从中世纪演变为李氏镰仓街道路,站在城市每个月八天。 市场,射击节声明是关于这个城市和交战各国期间"安达枪门城节成人,"批准和能听到现存的开放城市,和写的每 Shugendo 祈祷好良好的健康和繁荣。
我们在靖国神社被崇拜作为监护的大门节的"纸"大门补习"古代"fudoki"十二 gongen 神社的村民神龛和"一次十二 gongen 神社和 1907/6/14 8 無格家去,应该改名载下野田佳彦村树伞神社的玄番、 新田、 大字村 Inari 10 品牌。 本山的禁欲主义者认为它的名字来自野 tocoroken'arawa 的第六尾村痕迹,在的电源 (当前 Midori Nakao) 活动是背后的基础。
直到 0/1872 寺在江户时代我们者野汉高集合,景行华人庙宇的佛教,是西方侧的办法。 寂shite 是寺 0/1624 号文件的来源 (1624)。 其后裔是野我们家房子边上。
爱宕神社专用区,从创始火在大门补习与源 (1688年-1704) 六年了,绝大多数房屋被摧毁,分封的相位测量的火防御据报所载円福寺山,谁在神爱宕。 由于円福寺寺 0/1872 年,被转移到该公司。
□ 我们的神、 神化
-7 的天神和神户第五适合 12 支柱
□ 我们的假期
-庆祝 (9/19)

大門神社 御由緒
□ 御縁起(歴史)
 日光御成街道の江戸日本橋から数えて四番目の宿場 である大門町は、中世から鎌倉街道仲道の道筋として発展し、毎月八の日に市が立った。この市については、戦国期の成立とされる「市場之祭文写」に「足立郡大門市祭成之」と記されており、市を開くに当たり修験者により無事息災と繁盛を祈って祈願文が読み上げられたことがわかる。
 当社は、この大門町の鎮守として祀られてきた神社で、『風土記稿』大門宿の項に「十二所権現社 村の鎮守なり」とあるように、かつては十二所権現社といったが、明治四十年六月十四日に地内の無格社八社と大字玄番新田の村社木傘神社・大字下野田の村社稲荷社の計一〇社を合祀したことにより、改称したものである。往時の社名は熊野十二所権現に由来すると思われ、本山派修験として勢力のあった中尾村(現緑区中尾)の玉林院の活動が創立の背景にあったと考えられる。
 江戸時代には、真言宗 の熊野山宝光院華蔵寺が当社の別当で、明治五年に廃寺になるまでは参道西側に堂があった。開山の源盛 は寛永元年(一六二四)に寂している。その末裔は当社隣の熊野家である。
□ 御祭神と御神徳
□ 御祭日


2016-06-07 18:36 (669)



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour


kawa_sanpo (2016/06/03)
Tags: 埼玉県 さいたま市
kawa_sanpo (2016/06/03)
Tags: 宿場 徳川家治 大門宿 松平定静 酒井忠以 埼玉県 さいたま市
kawa_sanpo (2016/06/03)
Tags: 本陣 旅籠 脇本陣 徳川家治 さいたま市教育委員会 大門宿 酒井忠以 安藤信成 埼玉県 さいたま市
kawa_sanpo (2016/06/03)
Tags: 浄土宗 徳本 浦和市教育委員会 auto-translate さいたま市教育委員会 埼玉県 さいたま市