Monumento

hanacoco

2016/02/18

Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 平成十一年三月
変更にともない「上野」の一部となった。
にからむものと思われる。
五條天神の移転後もこの町名は存続したが、昭和三十九年の町名
なお、「五條天神門前」の名は、明治二年「五條町」に改められた。
上野公園西端の地に社殿を新造し、現在に至っている。
にともない、その都度付近への遷座を余儀なくされたが、昭和三年
一角としてにぎわった。大正時代には、国鉄の敷設工事や関東大震災
この付近は「五條天神門前」という町屋が形成され、上野広小路の
元禄十年に五條天神社が当地・瀬川家屋敷に移されると、やがて
同八年の摺鉢山上における清水観音堂建立など、寛永寺造営工事
こうした遷座は、寛永二年一六五以後の寛永寺諸堂の造営
さらには同公園南端付近(黒門脇と伝えている。
社である。江戸初期までの鎮座地は、現在の上野公園内指針山上
中期には上野山に鎮座していることが明らかな、区内でも有数の古
五條天神社は薬祖神としての信仰をあつめた神社で、室町時代
から大正時代にかけては五條天神社が鎮座していた所である。
瀬川家が寛永十五年(
一六三八)より屋敷を構え、元禄十年六九七
この地は、五條天神社の別当、ならびに幕府の連歌宗匠を務めた
台東区教育委員会
五條天神社旧社地跡
台東区上野四丁目十番
THE RUINS OF THE FORMER GOJO-TENJIN SHRINE
This is the place where the Shrine of Gojo-Tenjin, well known as the god
of medireine, was situated from 1697 to around 1923.
Gojo-Tenjin shrine was previously located at Ceno-yama (present
nna af many old
sent Ueno
19 SHTFOanding in area 160 be ca114 110314
shrine towny forming a lively quarter in Ueno-ilirokoji. The shrine was again
moved to the nearby neighborhood due partially to railway construction by
Japanese National Railways, and then to the western part of Ueno Park in
March, 1928, where the shrine buildings were constructed as they are

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 12:41 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

hanacoco (2016/02/17)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区
wawa (2020/03/24)
Tags: 彰義隊 上野戦争 上野公園 荒川区 幕末 寛永寺 墓所 黒門 境内 総門 円通寺 壁泉 戦闘 銃撃戦 銃弾 東京都 台東区
wawa (2019/03/23)
Tags: 発祥の地 新幹線 上野駅 住民運動 東京都 台東区
wawa (2017/04/10)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 台東区