Monumento

仲毛芝居跡(ナカモーシバイアト)

ogaworks

2015/06/01

Tags: ocr-generated 沖縄県 那覇市

Guide plate text

This content was transcribed by optical character recognition. Please cooperate with proofreading.

ocr-generated 仲毛芝居跡(ナカモーシバイアト)
那覇市東町5-22
The Nakamo Playhouse Site 仲毛戯棚遺跡
おおとり
| 市んだんどり
沖縄で最初の常設芝居小屋跡。仲毛演芸場ともいう。
「仲毛」とは、この一帯に広がっていた久茂地川の中州のこと。1884年
(明治17)頃、第百五十二国立銀行副頭取の松田通信氏によって埋め立
てられ、埋立地の地名ともなった。
沖縄の古典芸能を代表する「組踊」(冠船踊)は、かつては首里士族の
子弟によって踊られ、中国からの冊封使節歓待の宴に供された。1879年
(明治12) の沖縄県設置(琉球処分)により、職を失った冠船踊経験者の
一部は、那覇に出て、思案橋のたもとや久米孔子廟前といった空地に、
(薬庭)で囲っただけの小屋で踊りを見せ(カマジー芝居)、木戸賃
を取って生活の糧にしたという。仲毛芝居も当初は、カマジー小屋で、
三間四方の板敷き舞台があったという。
最後の冠船踊奉行を務めた小禄按司朝睦の子朝亮は、カマジー小屋
や冠船踊出演者の現状を憂い、1891年(明治24)頃、県の認可を取り、
仲毛芝居小屋を瓦葺きの本建築に改め、仲毛演芸場とした。敷地は
200坪余りで、落成式には組踊が披露され、喝来を博したという。また、
踊りだけではなく、狂言や歌劇なども創作され、一般民衆の人気を得た。
仲毛芝居が本建築になった頃、辻遊郭の端道に本演芸場(後の「下の
芝居」、沖縄座)、新演芸場(王申座、後の「上の芝居」、球陽座)、さら
に中座ができ、芝居興行は辻一帯が中心となった。仲毛演芸場は空き
が続き、明治30年代には廃止されたという。
仲毛一帯はその後、久茂地川の水運を利用した材木店が建ち並んだが、
沖縄戦後の区画整理により、道路・商業地となった。
The site of the first permanent playhouse in Okinawa,
which is also known as the Nakamo Theater.
Nakamo referred to the expanse of sandbar that was in
this area along the Kumoji River, where it was reclaimed in
1884, and the name was officially adopted.
Kumi Odori, a traditional Okinawan theatrical and dance,
was performed to welcome the sapposhi, or the investiture
envoys from China. However, after the annexation of the
Ryukyus and the ensuing establishment of Okinawa
Prefecture, the Kumi Odori performances were shown at
humble little huts with straw mats for walls and set up in open
lots. Admission fees helped the performers to make a living.
Initially, the Nakamo Playhouse was also a small hut
Surrounded by straw mats, but in 1981, it was rebuilt into a
wooden structure with tiled roofing, on a premises that
expanded over 200 tsubo (1 tsubo= approx. 3.3 m). Around
the same time, playhouses were opening its doors in
succession in the Tsuji entertainment district, eventually
becoming the central area for plays. In this way, the Nakamo
Playhouse saw fewer performances and finally, it closed its
doors sometime around 1900.
沖縄最初的常設戯棚遺跡・赤仲毛演葬場 ・
仲毛是指週怖進一帯的河中沙洲・1887年被墳平養成為了填理地
的地名。
代表沖縄古典文藝的“組踊・原是為了敬待中國的冊封使節時表
演的舞踏・自従1879年設置沖縄縣(琉球國分)以来・各載班在空
地上用草蒂圍起來的小屋裡進行表演,推收取入場費來維持生計。
毛演藝場最初也是
在草蔵小屋裡表
演・1891年小屋改
為瓦頂建築,佔地
楽屋
面積有200多理。
興 比 同 時 ・ 壮
(tsuji)的紅燈臨
也相繼搭起戲棚,
演出的中心就漸漸
地 朝 移 到 壮
(tsuji) - 帯・ 造
成仲毛演藝場的周
土間
要・最後於1900年
左右被魔止了。


*実に実
婦人 席



中毛
那覇市藤史地図(部分)(沖縄県立図書館蔵)
仲毛芝居見取図(「魔球準備講』1889年 所収)

Texts

monumento
2018-03-28 13:17 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

ogaworks ogaworks 4 年多

仲毛芝居跡(ナカモーシバイアト)

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

gotosheng (2017/03/30)
Tags: 沖縄県 那覇市
gotosheng (2017/03/30)
Tags: 琉球王国 沖縄県 那覇市
gotosheng (2016/05/17)
Tags: 軽便 沖縄県 那覇市
gotosheng (2017/03/30)
Tags: 沖縄戦 冊封使 孔子廟 沖縄県 那覇市