auto-translate Susaki Daijin Susaki Daijin is reported to have started in 1922, when Genzo Yoromo moved the spirit of Awa Shrine in Ichinomiya, Ichinomiya (now Chiba Prefecture). The state of “Edo Famous Maps” can still be seen on the stone torii and surrounding terrain. When the approach to the sea from the front of the shrine hits Daiichi Keihin. That is the old landing point. When Yokohama opened, this dock became a ferry terminal connecting the open port and Kanagawa-juku, and a nearby Jinya called Miyanoshita River Bank Ferry Terminal was also built.
auto-translate Susaki Daijin据报道，Susaki Daijin始于1922年，当时Genzo Yoromo在Ichinomiya（现为千叶县）的Ichinomiya搬走了Awa Shrine精神。在石牌坊和周围地形上仍可以看到“江户名图”的状态。当从神社前部驶入大海时，第一大京滨号就命中了。那是旧的着陆点。横滨开放时，该码头成为连接开放港口和神奈川州的轮渡码头，附近还建立了一座名为“宫下河岸渡轮码头”的神屋。
wawa 4 个月