Monumento

auto-translate 从Taita-ku镇名Bojo-joke镇和Saadouki-m...

wawa

2019-02-11

Tags: 関東大震災 三鷹市 江戸時代 中山道 武蔵野 甲武鉄道 中央線 神田川 火除地 安政 万世橋駅 出世稲荷神社 樋口一葉 振袖火事 上屋敷 筋違橋 明暦 鎮守 銅像 旅館 職人 遷座 町名由来 連雀町 佐柄木町 人馬 筋違御門 八ツ小路 連尺 背負い子 連尺町 上連雀 下連雀 地名 土井能登守 青山下野守 明治維 土井家 延寿稲荷神社 軍人 広瀬中佐 寄席 白梅亭 旭楼 須田町北部町会 東京都 千代田区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Bridges bordering from Taita-ku town name Bojo-joke town and Saadouki-machi town Kanda river lead to Nakasendo and many traveling horses have been established from the beginning of the Edo era. Many craftworkers who made a series (a shipping rope used when carrying objects or a shoulder with it) were lodged in the inside of the gate, later called Yatsuziroko, so "Shogun Town" It was named. Today the character of Shogaku Town is devoted to the character of Soka town and it is now widely used. After the big fire "Kimono fires fire" of the 3 rd year of calendar (1657), Sogajo town was moved to the south of the bridging bridge, as the land was blown up as a fire place to prevent spreading fire. At that time, twenty-five households who served the series were given emigration to Musashino far away and were resettled. The place name of the current Mitaka City Jogakujo / Shimonoseki comes from this story. On the other hand, in the map of Ansei&39;s 3rd year, there was a pillar house such as Doi Noto, Aoyama Shimo Mamoru in this neighborhood. After the Meiji Ichinen, these samurai houses were incorporated into Soka town and Saotoki - cho, and Suzuki Inari shrine, which was transferred from Soga town, became a guardian town with the lunar inari shrine inside the Doi family residence. Meiji 45 (1912), the Kobu Railway (later Chuo Line) Ojiyabashi Station opens at the location of the current transport museum (Yatsukoi line in the Edo period). In the station square square, the bronze statue of Lieutenant Colonel of the Meiji soldier Tower rises and prospered as one of the leading transportation hubs in Tokyo as the destination of many trams. In addition, there are 20 ryokan stalls including Asakura, including the voucher, and Kazuhiro Higuchi in his book "Farest Frost", "If you are a Kanda Soka Town or a friend of mockery, you are a guest," ... And it marks its bustle. After the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, the landlord was organized, and Soka Town, Saotoki Town was renamed Suda Town 1 - chome and Awaji - machi. November 2004 Suda cho Northern Town Association Renjakucho / Saekicho This area received its name from the fact that that craftsmen making renjaku, a type of equipment used for carrying things, lived here during the Edo Period. It was once a major transportation hub , and was the starting point for many streetcar lines.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 从Taita-ku镇名Bojo-joke镇和Saadouki-machi镇神田河接壤的桥梁通往Nakasendo,从江户时代开始建立了许多旅游马。制作系列的许多工匠(在携带物品或肩膀时使用的运输绳索)被放在门内,后来被称为Yatsuziroko,所以“Shogun Town”它被命名了。今天,小学镇的角色致力于索卡镇的特色,现在被广泛使用。在第3年(1657年)的大火“和服火灾”之后,Sogajo镇被移到了桥梁的南部,因为这片土地被炸成了火灾的地方以防止火势蔓延。当时,为该系列服务的二十五户家庭被移民到远在武藏野,并被重新安置。现在的三鹰市小学/下关的地名来自这个故事。另一方面,在Ansei的第3年的地图中,在这附近有一个柱子屋,如Doi Noto,Aoyama Shimo Mamoru。在Meiji Ichinen之后,这些武士房屋被纳入索卡镇和Saotoki-cho,而从Soga镇转移的Suzuki Inari神社成为了一个守护城镇,在Doi家庭住宅内设有月球神社。明治45(1912年),Kobu铁路(后中央线)Ojiyabashi站在现在的交通博物馆(江户时代的Yatsukoi线)的位置开放。在车站广场上,明治士兵塔中校的青铜雕像作为许多有轨电车的目的地,在东京的主要交通枢纽之一上升和繁荣。此外,还有20个日式旅馆摊位,包括朝仓,包括优惠券和Kazuhiro Higuchi在他的书“Farest Frost”,“如果你是Kanda Soka Town或嘲弄的朋友,你是客人”,......它标志着它的喧嚣。在1923年的关东大地震之后,房东被组织起来,Saotoki镇的索卡镇更名为Suda Town 1-chome和Awaji-machi。 2004年11月苏达町北部城镇协会Renjakucho / Saekicho这个地区得名,因为在江户时代,制作用于搬运东西的设备的工匠,住在这里。曾经是一个主要的交通枢纽,是许多有轨电车线路的起点。

千代田区町名由来連雀町佐柄木町

神田川 に架かる筋違橋 は、中山道 に通じており、行き交う人馬 も多く、江戸時
代のはじめごろより筋違御門 が設けられていました。門の内側、のちに八ツ小路
呼ばれた地に、連尺 (物を背負うときに用いる荷縄、またはそれを取り付けた背負い子 )
をつくる職人 が多く住んでいたことから、「連尺町 」の名前が付けられました。
連尺町はやがて連雀町 の字があてられ、広く用いられるようになりました。
明暦 三年(1657)の大火「振袖火事 」の後、連雀町は延焼防止の火除地 とし
て土地を召し上げられ、筋違橋の南方へ移転させられました。その際、連尺を商う
二十五世帯は、遠く武蔵野 に代地を与えられ移住させられました。現在の三鷹市
上連雀下連雀地名 はこの故事に由来します。
一方、安政 三年の地図には、この界隈に土井能登守青山下野守 などの上屋敷
がありました。明治維 新後、これらの武家地は連雀町と佐柄木町に編入され、
連雀町から遷座 された出世稲荷神社土井家 屋敷内にあった延寿稲荷神社
ともに町内の鎮守 となりました。
明治四十五年(1912)、甲武鉄道 (のちの中央線 )万世橋駅 が、現在の交通
博物館の地(江戸時代八ツ小路 )に開業します。駅前広場には明治の軍人
広瀬中佐銅像 がそびえ、多くの市電の発着地として、東京でも屈指の交通の
要衝として栄えました。また、寄席白梅亭 をはじめ、旭楼 など二十軒もの旅館
立ち並び、樋口一葉 がその著『別れ霜』において、「神田連雀町とかや、友嘲り
の魔しきならで、客足しげき……」と、その賑わいを記しています。
大正十二年(1923)の関東大震災 後、区画整理がなされ、連雀町、佐柄木町
は、須田町一丁目と淡路町に改称されました。

平成16年11月
須田町北部町会

Renjakucho / Saekicho
This area received its name from the fact that the craftsmen
making renjaku, a type of equipment used for carrying things,
lived here during the Edo Period. It was once a major
transportation hub, and was the starting point for many
streetcar lines.

Texts

wawa
2019-02-11 10:16 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-02-11 09:53 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 2 个月

連雀

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

wawa (2019/02/11)
Tags: 出世稲荷神社 由来 山城国 稲荷山 青果 連雀町 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/08/17)
hanacoco (2016/08/17)
Tags: 東京都 千代田区
hanacoco (2016/07/24)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 千代田区