Monumento

auto-translate Masuji Temple Masuzuji是“Nihon Sh...

kawa_sanpo

2018/09/16

Tags: 織田信長 豊臣秀吉 徳川家康 中山道 中仙道 東山道 日本書紀 持統天皇 守山市 野神 法隆寺式 素弁蓮華文 複弁蓮華文 吉身村 滋賀県 守山市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Masuji Temple Masuzuji was "Nihon Shoki" Holding Emperor Seven Year (692) In the November article, "We sent two monks from the capital of Nara and drank a fountain of Omi Kokusei Sousu." In the next eight years, "Izumi no Izumi got off from the capital of Miyuki-gun in Omi, and the sick person stayed at Musudaji and treated it", "Because the fountain&39;s water had an effect on the disease, The town, the sixty - end of cloth was offered to the temple ... ". Regarding the location of Musudaji, it has been examined since the Edo era, but in the excavation survey after Showa 40 years, a large amount of roof tiles in the latter half of the 7th century excavated around Ueno (Nogami) in Yoshihi Town Therefore, now it is around 100 m to the east of this intersection, a range of 200 m square is effective. The roof tile is a roof tile and arabesque of eaves such as Renhua sentence in Nara Prefecture Henryu Temple style and double plum Renka sentence, roof tile of heavy arc sentence and tile with cloth. Nakasendo Nakasendo was originally developed by Tokugawa Ieyasu after Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi repaired the old road called Higashiyama Road, and it was written as Nakasendo until the sixth year of Masanoru (1716) , It was described as Nakasendo after. From the origin Edo Nihonbashi to Moriyama Inn Nakasendo was a six-season inn. The area around this intersection is Yoshi Village at the east end of Kaori in Moriyama Inn, there were pine trees, but it was harvested in the Showa 30s. In 1996, excavating both sides of Nakasendo along with road improvement work, the width of Nakasendo is presumed to be almost the same as the current road width, and it is known that paddy fields spread on both sides of it. Heisei 7 - April Moriyama city

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Masuji Temple Masuzuji是“Nihon Shoki”举行皇帝七年(692)在11月的文章中,“我们从奈良的首都派了两名僧人,并且喝了Omi Kokusei Sousu的喷泉。”在接下来的8年里,“Izumi no Izumi从Omi的Miyuki-gun首都下车,病人留在Musudaji并对待它”,“因为喷泉的水对疾病有影响,镇上六十年代的布料被提供给寺庙......“。关于Musudaji的位置,自江户时代以来一直在检查,但是在昭和40年后的挖掘调查中,在Yoshihi镇的上野(Nogami)周围挖掘出大量的屋顶瓦片在7世纪下半叶被挖掘出来。因此,现在距离这个交叉路口的东边约100米,200平方米的范围是有效的。屋顶瓦片是屋顶瓦片和屋顶蔓藤花纹,如奈良县亨利寺风格的仁化句和双梅仁卡句,重弧形句屋顶瓦和布瓦。 Nakasendo Nakasendo最初由Tokugawa Ieyasu开发,在织田信长和丰臣秀吉修复了称为东山路的旧路之后,直到Masanoru(1716年)的第六年被写为Nakasendo ,之后被描述为Nakasendo。从起源江户日本桥到森山旅馆Nakasendo是一个六季旅馆。这个交叉路口周围的区域是Moriyama Inn的Kaori东端的Yoshi Village,那里有松树,但它是在昭和30年代收获的。在1996年,挖掘Nakasendo的两侧以及道路改善工作,Nakasendo的宽度被认为与当前的道路宽度几乎相同,并且已知稻田在其两侧蔓延。平成7 - 4月森山市

# 益須寺跡
 益須寺は『日本書紀持統天皇 七年(# 692)十一月の条に「奈良の都から僧二人を遣わして、近江国益須郡の醴泉を飲ませた。」ことや翌八年には「醴の泉が近江の益須郡の都賀山から湧き、病人が益須寺に宿泊して治療した」、「泉の水が病気に効果があったので水田四町、布六十端を寺に献上した。・・・」という記事に見られる寺院である。益須寺の位置については、江戸時代から検討されてきたが、昭和四十年以降の発掘調査で、七世紀後半の瓦が吉身町の上野(野神 )を中心とした周辺で多量に出土することから、現在ではこの交差点の東側約百mあたりで、二百m四方の範囲が有力である。瓦は奈良県法隆寺式素弁蓮華文複弁蓮華文 などの軒丸瓦や唐草文、重弧文の軒平瓦や布目のある瓦がある。

中山道
 中山道はもと東山道 と呼ばれた古い道を織田信長豊臣秀吉 が修理した後、徳川家康 が整備したもので、正徳六年(# 1716)までは中仙道 と表記していたが、以後中山道と記述された。起点の江戸日本橋から守山宿まで中山道は六七宿であった。
 この交差点あたりは吉身村 で守山宿の加宿の東端にあたり、松並木があったが昭和三十年代に伐採された。平成六年、道路改良工事に伴って中山道の両側を発掘調査したが、中山道の幅は現在の道幅とほぼ同じと推定され、その両側には水田が広がっていたことがわかっている。
平成七年四月
守山市

Texts

tenma
2019-02-07 20:14 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-09-16 11:22 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

kawa_sanpo (2018/09/16)
Tags: 徳川幕府 慈眼寺 守山宿 守山市教育委員会 中山道高札場跡 稲妻型道路 帆柱観音 石部道 伊勢道 美戸津川 守山川 滋賀県 守山市
kawa_sanpo (2018/09/16)
Tags: 中山道 東山道 高札 野洲川 宿駅 吉身 吉水郷 近江国注進風土記 近江国景勝地八十個所 都賀山 醴泉 益須寺 加宿 伊勢戸川 伊勢殿川 宮城川 吉身中町自治会 水とホタル推進委員会 滋賀県 守山市
kawa_sanpo (2018/09/16)
Tags: 中山道守山宿歷史文化保存会 中山道守山宿 東山道の宿駅 中山道の正式宿場 六十七次 京だち守山泊り 守山市觀光物產協会 滋賀県 守山市
kawa_sanpo (2018/09/16)
Tags: 高札場 本陣 庄屋 問屋 守山市教育委員会 稲妻型屋敷割りの道 中山道守山宿 市神社 商業的機能と宿場 市屋敷 治安維持 滋賀県 守山市