Monumento

auto-translate 山中温泉与大仙寺站之间的火车历史】1899北越干线敦贺 - 富山...

hamanobakeneko

2018-08-14

Tags: 山中温泉 電車の歴史 加賀温泉郷電車網 北陸鉄道株式会社 しらさぎ アルミ車体 大井川鐵道 江沼郡山中町 石川県 加賀市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate History of the train between Yamanaka Onsen and Daisenji station】 1899 Hokuetsu Main Line Tsuruga - Toyama Atsushi 182 (1900) Railway carriage opened between Yamanaka and Daishoji (8 vehicles, 12 horses) Taisho Era (1912) Hot Spring Denki Co., Ltd. established Taisho 2nd (1913) A train carriage between Yamanaka - Henan - Daishoji becomes a train. Taisho 3 (1914) A train runs between Henan - Yamashiro and Awazu. Taisho 11 year (1922) Yamanaka ~ Henan ~ Daishoji, Henan ~ Yamashiro ~ Musubihashi ~ Katayamatsu, Yamashiro ~ Awazu ~ Akitsu ~ Kaga Onsenkyo You can train the train network. 1943 (1943) Hokuriku Railway Co., Ltd. established, merged with Onsen Denshi corporation. 1953 1953 Abolished the train of Uwano - Awazu ~ Awazu Rd. Showa 38 years (1963) (1963) Started electrification between Hokuriku Main Line Yonehara and Kanazawa (1956) July 13 "Shirasagi" commenced operation Showa 40 years (1965) Abolition of train between Dobashi and Katayazu Showa era (1969) Hokuriku main line full line double track electrification. Showa 45 (1970) Hokuriku main line Kaga Onsen station commenced business Showa 46 (1971) July 10 Abolished Karan Line of Hokuriku Railway 【About the train "Shirasagi"】 "Shirasagi" was manufactured in 1964, Japan&39;s first It is an aluminum body train. It operated between Yamanaka Onsen and Daisenji Station on the Konan Line of the former Hokuriku Railway, and at that time, as a romance car, a lot of commuters including tourists and commuters, schoolchildren have been popular. In 1954, the Hokuriku main line Kaga Onsen Station began to operate, changes in the flow of tourists began to appear, and in 1967 the Hokuriku Railway Kami Line was abolished. Following this, "Shirasagi" was taken over by Oiigawa Tetsudo Co., Ltd. in Shizuoka Prefecture, and since that time it was operating as an active service until July 2001. Although the age of the car is 40 years, the plate called "Shirasagi" at that time has also been preserved as it is, and it is a train with many memories to residents along the Yamanaka townspeople. I am going to go home owing to the goodwill of Ogawa Railway Co., Ltd. and many other people, and to be preserved in the way station. Yamanaka Town merged with Kaga-shi on October 1, 2005, becoming a new Kaga city, the names of the counties and the town are about to be buried in history. It would be greatly appreciated if you would like to know a little about the history of the town or the hot springs by everyone who visits this place by children or sightseeing as a living witness of history by preserving nostalgic "Shirasagi". August 2005 Minoru Tanaka Yamanaka cho, Gansen-gun District

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 山中温泉与大仙寺站之间的火车历史】1899北越干线敦贺 - 富山笃士182(1900)在山中和大正寺之间开通的铁路车(8辆,12匹马)大正时代(1912年)温泉电机株式会社成立大正2号(1913年)在山中 - 河南 - 大正寺之间的火车车厢成为火车。大正3(1914年)一列火车在河南 - 山城和Awazu之间运行。大正11年(1922年)山中〜河南〜大学寺,河南〜山城~Musubihashi~Katayamatsu,山城〜Awazu~Akitsu~Kaga Onsenkyo你可以训练火车网络。 1943年(1943年)北陆铁道株式会社成立,与Onsen Denshi公司合并。 1953 1953废除Uwano火车 - Awazu~Auazu Rd。昭和38年(1963)(1963年)开始北陆干线与金泽之间的电气化(1956年) 7月13日“Shirasagi”开始运营昭和40年(1965年)废除Dobashi和Katayazu昭和时代(1969年)北陆主干线全线双轨电气化。昭和45(1970年)北陆干线加贺温泉站开业昭和46(1971年)7月10日北陆铁路的Karan线废弃【关于火车“Shirasagi”】“Shirasagi”于1964年制造,日本第一这是一个铝制车身列车。它在前北陆铁路的港南线的山中温泉和大仙寺站之间运营,当时,作为一辆浪漫汽车,包括游客和通勤者,学童在内的很多上班族都很受欢迎。 1954年,北陆干线加贺温泉站开始运营,游客流量的变化开始出现,1967年北陆铁路神明线被废除。在此之后,“Shirasagi”被静冈县的Oiigawa Tetsudo有限公司接管,从那时起它一直作为现役服务,直到2001年7月。虽然这辆车的年龄是40年,但当时称为“Shirasagi”的盘子也保留了原样,这是一条对山中市民的居民留下了许多记忆的火车。由于小川铁道株式会社和许多其他人的善意,我将回家,并在车站保存。山中町于2005年10月1日与加贺市合并,成为新的加贺市,县和市镇的名称即将被埋葬在历史中。如果您想通过保留怀旧的“Shirasagi”来了解儿童的历史或观光作为历史的活生生的见证人,您将非常感谢您了解该镇的历史或温泉。 2005年8月汝之郡的Minoru Tanaka Yamanaka cho

山中温泉~大聖寺駅間  電車の歴史
明治32年(# 1899)北陸本線敦賀~富山間全通
明治33年(# 1900) 山中~大聖寺間の鉄道馬車開通(車両8台、馬12頭)
大正元年(# 1912)# 温泉電軌株式会社 設立
大正2年(# 1913)山中~河南~大聖寺間の鉄道馬車が電車になる。
大正3年(# 1914)河南~山代~粟津間に電車が走る。
大正11年(# 1922)山中~河南~大聖寺、河南~山代~動橋~片山津、
山代~粟津~国鉄粟津の加賀温泉郷電車網 できる。
昭和18年(# 1943)北陸鉄道株式会社 設立、温泉電軌株式会社と合併する。
昭和31年(# 1956)北陸本線米原~金沢間電化工事に着手
(日本初の交流電化工事、2万ボルト)
昭和37年(# 1962)宇和野~粟津~国鉄粟津の電車廃止
昭和38年(# 1963)7月13日「しらさぎ」運転開始
昭和40年(# 1965) 動橋~片山津間の電車廃止
昭和44年(# 1969) 北陸本線全線複線電化される。
昭和45年(# 1970)北陸本線加賀温泉駅営業開始
昭和46年(# 1971)7月10日 北陸鉄道加南線廃止

【電車「しらさぎ 」について】
「しらさぎ」は昭和38年の製造で、日本初のアルミ車体 の電車です。旧北陸鉄道加南線の山中温泉~大聖寺駅間を運行し、当時はロマンスカーとして観光客をはじめ大勢の通勤、通学者に親しまれてきました。
 昭和45年に北陸本線加賀温泉駅が営業を始め、観光客の流れに変化が見られるようになり、昭和46年に北陸鉄道加南線が廃止されました。これに伴い「しらさぎ」は静岡県の大井川鐵道 ㈱に引き取られ、その後平成13年7月まで
現役で運行されていました。車齢は40数年になりますが、当時の「しらさぎ」というプレートもそのままの状態で保存されており、山中町民をはじめ沿線の住民には、思い出の多い電車です。
 このたび、大井川鐵道㈱ほか多くの方々のご厚意によって里帰りし、道の駅に保存されることになりました。山中町は、平成17年10月1日に加賀市と合併し、新しい加賀市となり、郡や町の名前が歴史に埋もれようとしています。懐かしい「しらさぎ」を保存することによって、歴史の生き証人として、子供たちや観光でこの地を訪れる皆様に町の歴史や温泉の歩みを少しでも知っていただければ幸いです。
平成17年8月
江沼郡山中町 長 田中 實

Texts

tenma
2018-09-14 18:49 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-08-14 10:30 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour