Monumento

auto-translate Rinzakyama Ichinomiya Rinzai教派是K...

kotayan

2018/06/05

Tags: 不動明王像 経塚 羽村市教育委員会 龍珠山 一峰院 臨済宗建長寺派 三田雅楽之助平将定 周防国 高山寺 玉英賢韜 十一面観音像 近世臨済禅 大休慧昉 一峰院亀鑑 大般若経六百巻 出羽三山碑 東京都 羽村市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Temple of Rinzakyama Ichinomiya Rinzai sect is the temple of Kaenji temple, it is considered to be the opening of Masuda Gagakuuno Shinpei Masayo Tenma 31 years (1424), and Open Mountain is Yasuhide Kenshi who lived in Takayama Temple in Yuan County (Yamaguchi Prefecture). It was destroyed in the year 1959 (1959) and rebuilt in the third year of Meiwa after a year. Temple Buddhist image of Ten Buddhist images, Fudo Fang Statue, Statue Year (1652) and Ryohei made in the Genroku period, and Yasunaga 3 (1774), "Buddhist monkyuu" (Rules of Organization) and Hakurokuro 600 volumes donated from people of all levels from a wide area. There are also Shimanezan monument of Masuzuka and Tempo annual building in the precincts. Heisei City Education Committee Hamura City Board of Education Ryushuzan Ippoin Temple This temple is one of the Kenchoji group of temples of the Rinzai sect. It is to have been founded under the sponsorship of itautanosuke- Tairanomasasada in Oei 31 (1424). temple&39;s founder was Gyokuei Kento, who came from Kozanji temple in Suonokuni (Yamaguchi-ken). Destroyed by fire in Horeki 9 (1759) it was rebuilt seven years later in Meiwa 3. Temple treasures include an 11-faced statue of Kannon, a Fudomyoozo statue, monastic surpluses from the first year of the Sho 0 era (1652) and the Genroku era, the "Rules of Priesthood" written in Anei 3 (1774) by the high priest Daikyuebo who was a demonstrationer of Kinsei- Rinzaizen, and 600 volumes of the Daihannyakyo sutras presented by people in various parts of the world. Within the precincts of the temple there are also a Kyozuka (sutra repository mound) and a memorial to Dewasanzan (in Yamagata-ken) built during the Tenpo era (1830-184 4). "Heisei 4, March Board of Education, Hamura City

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Rinzakyama Ichinomiya Rinzai教派是Kaenji寺的寺庙,被认为是Masuda Gagakuuno Shinpei Masayo Tenma 31年(1424年)的开放,而开放山是住在元县(山口县)的高山寺的Yasuhide Kenshi。它在1959年(1959年)被摧毁,并在一年后在Meiwa的第三年重建。寺内佛教形象的佛教图像,Fudo Fang雕像,雕像年(1652年)和Ryohei在元禄时期制作,和Yasunaga 3(1774年),“佛教monkyuu” (组织规则)和Hakurokuro 600卷广泛地从各级人民捐赠。在该区还有Masuzuka的Shimanezan纪念碑和Tempo年度建筑。平成市教育委员会羽村市教育委员会Ryushuzan Ippoin Temple这个寺庙是临济教派的Kenchoji寺庙之一。它是在Oei 31(1424)的itautanosuke-Tairanomasasada的赞助下成立的。寺庙的创始人是来自Suonokuni(山口县)的Kozanji寺庙的Gyokuei Kento。在Horeki 9(1759年)被火烧毁,七年后在Meiwa重建。寺庙珍宝包括一个11面的观音雕像,一个Fudomyoozo雕像,从Sho 0时代(1652年)的第一年和Genroku时代的修道院盈余,由Ainsei 3(1774年)由Kinsei-Rinzaizen的示威者大祭司Daikyuebo写的“祭司规则”,以及世界各地的人们赠送了600卷Daihannyakyo经文。在寺庙的区域内还有一个Kyozuka(sutra仓库)和在天坡建造的Dewasanzan(山形县)的纪念馆。时代(1830-184 4)。“羽村市3月教育委员会平成4

龍珠山  一峰院
 臨済宗建長寺派 のお寺で、応永31年(# 1424)三田雅楽之助平将定 の開基とされ、開山は周防国 (山口県)高山寺 に住した玉英賢韜 です。宝暦九年(# 1759)に焼失し、セ年後の明和三年に再建されました。
 寺宝に十一面観音像不動明王像 、承応元年(# 1652)と元禄期に作られた袈裟、および安永三年(# 1774)の、近世臨済禅 を代表する高僧大休慧昉 による「一峰院亀鑑 」(住職規則)や、広い地域よりあらゆる階層の人々から寄進された大般若経六百巻 などがあります。また境内には経塚 や天保年間建立の出羽三山碑 もあり
ます。
平成四年三月
羽村市教育委員会

Ryushuzan Ippoin Temple
 This temple is one of the Kenchoji group of temples of the Rinzai sect. It is said to have been founded under the sponsorship of itautanosuke- Tairanomasasada in Oei 31 (1424). The temple's founder was Gyokuei Kento, who came from
Kozanji temple in Suonokuni (Yamaguchi-ken). Destroyed by fire in Horeki 9 (1759) it was rebuilt seven years later in Meiwa 3. Temple treasures include an 11-faced statue of Kannon, a Fudomyoozo statue, monastic surpluses from the first year of the Sho0 era (1652) and the Genroku era, the “Rules of Priesthood” written in Anei 3 (1774) by the high priest Daikyuebo who was a noted practitioner of Kinsei- Rinzaizen, and 600 volumes of the Daihannyakyo sutras presented from people of various classes in many parts of the country. Within the precincts of the temple there are also a Kyozuka (sutra
repository mound) and a memorial to Dewasanzan (in Yamagata-ken) built during the Tenpo era (1830-1844).
「Heisei 4, March
Board of Education, Hamura City

Texts

tenma
2018-08-02 10:52 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-06-05 15:59 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

kotayan (2018/06/05)
Tags: 禅宗様 羽村市教育委員会 羽村市指定有形文化財 入母屋造桟瓦葺 諸色写之帳 小林清家文書 木野下村 小林藤馬 和様 auto-translate 鐘楼門 39 東京都 羽村市
kotayan (2018/06/05)
Tags: 新編武蔵風土記稿 宝篋印塔 五輪塔 市指定史跡 羽村市教育委員会 一峰院 三田雅楽之助平将定 十一面観音坐像 一峰院再建棟札 龍蛟社 東京都 羽村市
kotayan (2018/06/05)
Tags: 東京都教育委員会 平将門 青梅市 藤原秀郷 建造物 東京都指定有形文化財 蟇股 棟札 阿蘇神社本殿 勝沼 三田定重 一間社流造 東京都 羽村市
kotayan (2018/06/05)
Tags: 羽村市教育委員会 小林藤馬 市指定有形民俗文化財 阿蘇神社神輿 中世神輿 木割帳 東京都 羽村市