Monumento

auto-translate Yuno Inari(Keisuke)Inokohiragune...

wawa

2018-04-01

Tags: auto-translate 東京都 三鷹市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yuno Inari (Keisuke) Inokohiragunen Park Tokugawa Iemitsu (Keihan 9 (1604) - Keio 4 (1651)) visited this place for falconry and it was named "Inokashira" because the water is pure It is reported that. Inokashira Pond is said to have seven spring water spots, there is an old name "Niii no Ike", but "Masunoi" is also one of the old names of Inokashira Pond (Kanaga 15 (1638) Year "From Kanda Ogami Water Source Inoue Benzoiten Stone Age"). Regarding the construction time of "Parent Yui Inari", there is no reliable document left, but in the Edo era journal there is an article about "Iaru no Godo" next to Benzaiten (Culture 13 (1816 ) Year Murao Yoshinori "Inokashira line", Also in the old map of Muri village ("Muri village picture"), which was produced in the early Edo period ~ middle term, there is a description of "Iaruka" company, It seems that it was enshrined, "Parent Inoue Inari" is located in the direction of Northeast (Onimon) from Inokashira Benzaiten and is directed towards Benzaiten across a pond. Set a torii near the surface of the pond , It was enshrined in the wooden shop between the width 1 (about 1.8 m) and the depth 2, at the end of the seven-step stone steps (approach to the shrine.) By the suspicious fire at midnight on May 1, Heisei 25 (2013) , The company burned down.October 1, Heisei Mitaka Municipal Board of Education "Murmur village" (part) © WAWA

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yuno Inari(Keisuke)Inokohiragunen Park德川光电(Keihan 9(1604) - Keio 4(1651))参观了这个地方的驯鹰队,因其水纯净而被命名为“井之头”据悉。据介绍,井头町池塘有七个泉水水潭,有一个古老的名字“Niii no Ike”,但“Masunoi”也是Inokashira Pond(Kanaga 15(1638年)年“从神田绪神水源井上Benzoiten石器时代”)。关于“父Yui Inari”的建设时间,没有可靠的文件,但在江户时代的杂志上有一篇关于Benzaiten旁边的“Iaru no Goda”的文章(Culture 13(1816) )年Murao Yoshinori“Inokashira线”,也是在江户时代早期〜中期制作的Muri村的旧地图(“Muri村庄照片”)中,有“Iaruka”看起来它被载入“Inoue Inari母亲”位于Inokashira Benzaiten的东北方向(Onimon),并朝向Benzaiten穿过一个池塘,在池塘表面附近放置一个torii在七步石阶(靠近神社)结束时,它被放置在宽度1(约1.8米)和深度2之间的木制商店中。由于5月1日午夜的可疑火灾,Heisei 25(2013) ,该公司被烧毁。10月1日,平成三名市立教育委员会“Murmur村”(部分)©WAWA

親之井稲荷(尊)跡 井の頭恩賜公園

徳川家光(慶長9(1604)年〜慶安4(1651)年)は、鷹狩のためこの
地に訪れ、その水が清いことから「井の頭」と命名されたと伝えられています。
井の頭池は、七か所の湧水点を持つといわれ、「七井の池」という古名がありま
すが、「親之井」もまた、井の頭池の古名のひとつです(寛永15(1638)年「神
田御上水源井之頭弁財天略縁起」より)。
「親之井稲荷」の建立時期に関しては、確実な文書等は残されていませんが、
江戸時代の地誌には、弁財天の隣の「いなりの社」についての記事があり(文化
13 (1816)年 村尾嘉陵「井の頭記行」、また、江戸時代初~中期に製作され
た牟礼村の古地図(「牟礼村絵図」)にも「いなり」社の記載があるため、古くか
らこの地に祀られていたようです。
「親之井稲荷」は、井の頭弁財天から
みて北東(鬼門)の方向に位置し、池を
挟んで弁財天の方へ向けられています。
池の水面近くに鳥居を構え、七段の石段
(参道)の先に、幅1間(約1.8m)奥
行2間の覆屋の中に祀られていました。
平成25(2013)年5月1日深夜の
不審火により、社が全焼しました。

平成 26 年 10月1日
三鷹市教育委員会
「牟礼村絵図」(部分)
©WAWA

Texts

wawa
2018-04-15 12:08 (0)
wawa
wawa
2018-04-15 12:07 (0)
wawa
monumento
2018-04-15 12:07 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 接近 2 年

親之井稲荷(尊)跡 井の頭恩賜公園

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

周围的导板

kawa_sanpo (2016/02/04)
Tags: 弁財天 三鷹市教育委員会 江戸紫 東京都 三鷹市
wawa (2018/04/15)
Tags: 東京都 三鷹市
wawa (2018/04/15)
Tags: 縄文時代 竪穴式住居 東京都教育委員会 東京都指定史跡 旧石器時代 敷石住居 井の頭遺跡群 井の頭恩賜公園 神田上水水源地 旧跡指定 武蔵野市史編纂事業 東京都 三鷹市
wawa (2018/04/15)
Tags: 東京都 三鷹市